Sunday, September 30, 2007




I just got back from deBenneville Pines where my congregation, Orange Coast, had a great weekend with the members from Conejo Valley. There were about 80 of us there. Great weather, great food, good canoeing on Jenks Lake and new friendships. Hard to beat! It was also good to see our District President, Tom Stapleford there as well.

When I got home my copy of the UUA Board Agenda for the October meeting was waiting in the mail. The October meeting is normally busy but with all the new Board mmebers it is a particularly busy agenda. You can see the agenda for yourself at:



I have a few weeks to go over everything and get prepared. If you see something on the agenda you would like more information about, just let me know at tloughrey@uua.org.

Tom

No comments: